- Download and install Audio Hijack 4 from the Rogue Amoeba website.
- Once installed, select New Session from the bottom right.
- From the Template Chooser select Blank.
- Drag System Audio in from the Blocks panel on the right.
- Search for MiniMetersServer in the Blocks panel and drag it in.
- Drag Output Device into the Session so the arrangement is as shown.
- Click Run from the bottom left.
- Open MiniMeters and click Settings from the bottom right.
- Under the Audio Device panel and choose "MiniMeters Plugin" from the Audio Device section.
If the visuals on MiniMeters are delayed try changing the Latency from the Advanced tab inside of Audio Hijack's Settings.