0.8.6 - macOS Desktop Audio:
Released: Nov 18, 2022
- macOS: Hurray! MiniMeters can now capture full system audio without the use of external tools. (macOS Ventura or later only).
- Oscilloscope: Added a Single Cycle mode.
- MiniMetersServer Plugin: Added support for the CLAP plugin format.
- MiniMetersServer Plugin: Massively improved performance and reduced latency.
- Overall: MiniMeters now supports display scaling on Windows.
- Spectrogram: Performance improvements when on "Sharp" mode.
- macOS: Correctly re-scan audio devices when opening the Settings pane.
- Spectrogram: Fixed issues where modules to the right could have visual glitches.
- Theming: Fixed some color logic so themes should look more consistent.
- MiniMetersServer Plugin: Now correctly resamples audio to match MiniMeters. Should fix / improve aliasing issues seen when using sample rates other than 44100hz.
- MiniMetersServer Plugin: Should connect more consistently on macOS.
- Overall: On Windows closing MiniMeters with Alt-F4 or via the taskbar now works correctly.
- Overall: Disabled buttons in the module settings panes now show correctly.
- Overall: It is now possible to pass
-s path/to/settings.json on launch.
- Overall: The 'a' key command to open the debug screen has been changed to CMD/CTRL-D
- macOS: CMD-R restarts the Desktop Audio Capture option on macOS.
To download this update head here － Log In and click "Download" under "You own this tool." Or go back to your email where you first got the download link.