0.8.11 - Bug Fixes & Improvements
Released: Mar 19, 2023
- Spectrum: dB is now shown when clicking on a point in the Spectrum.
- Spectrum: Added "Threshold Follows Scope" option to display flat dB guide line even if a slope is set.
- Overall: Updated to 1.0.6.
- Windows & macOS: Plug-In now includes a button to open MiniMeters if it does not appear to be open.
- Windows: Fixed rendering issues exclusive to Intel Graphics on Windows.
- macOS: MiniMeters will no longer show a black border around MiniMeters when using Dark Mode.
- Audio Engine: Inf/NaN values going into MiniMeters will no longer cause graphical glitches.
- Overall: Demo version now shows the option for all modules without allowing them to be enabled.
- Overall: Small FFT performance improvements on macOS.
- Overall: Demo version no longer crashes at launch 🙈.
- macOS: When MiniMeters is full-screened tooltips will no longer cause new desktops to be made for each tooltip.
- Audio Engine: Should be more reliable when using Sonarworks SoundID as an audio input on macOS.
- Overall: Fix the "Plug-In Buffer Size" text not scrolling correctly in the Settings screen.
- Windows: Turned off High DPI support as the new default since it has been causing quite a few problems. You can reenable it in the "settings.json" file.
- macOS: Hidden Setting
no_shadow which disables the window shadow now available in the "settings.json". Future versions will have a visible setting for this.
- Overall: Launch parameter
--audio-device allows for the selection of audio device prior to launch. Used internally by MiniMetersServer v1.0.6 to launch with the correct audio options.
I am actively working on v1.0 of MiniMeters. While I am prepping for the v1.0 release I am mainly going to be doing bug fix updates only. v1.0 will address many of the large feature requests and make large improvements to the UX/UI for MiniMeters. I appreciate the patience. :) - Joe
To download this update head here － Log In and click "Download" under "You own this tool." Or go back to your email where you first got the download link.